Friday, March 21, 2014

March 21, 2014

My 365...

"Schools out for...the next 9 days!"  Yay!  Spring Break commences now.  Blake is so excited that he has a week of no school.  Mama is pretty happy too.  We are hoping the weather is awesome so we can ride, ride, ride our bikes!  And mama can take a million, gazillion pictures.  :)

Happy Friday planet!

Have an "uh-mazing" weekend.  We sure are planning on doing just that.

Until next time...
Spring Break!






Casey, Friday selfie.  :)
Garrett's new toy...a big burly Ford.  It is perfect for him! That is what I love about my boys, they don't need anything shiny and new, they love vintage autos.  Casey with his '86 Nissan 200sx, and now Garrett with his old '74 Ford truck.  And they love to work on vehicles.  I love my boys.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Pharrell Williams, Happy  Yeah, we be happy.  :)


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors