Sunday, March 2, 2014

March 2, 2014

My 365...

I am enjoying a nice, quiet movie day with Blake.  We are watching all of our favorites, including...Ponyo, Howl's Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty and My Neighbor Totoro.  These movies never get old. My cold is getting worse instead of better, so I am a little bit frustrated. This is the longest I have ever been sick.  *grumble*  I am definitely taking it easy this week.  The boys are feeling better though, and that is all that matters to me.  :)

Casey was out of town for the weekend.  Hopefully the weather cooperates, and he will be home this evening.  He really needed a fun weekend away, so I am glad he got to go, but I really miss him when he is gone.

Hope you had a great weekend planet.  Best wishes for an awesome week ahead!

Until next time...
Ducati is hanging out with me this weekend, since his boy Casey is out of town.
 He really misses Casey when he is gone.

Miss Lilly thinks Ducati is being a bit of a drama queen.

 She would know...she is the biggest drama queen in the house!


Music I am listening to today...Kelly Clarkson , Breakaway


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors