Friday, March 14, 2014

March 14, 2014

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

I am still smiling from yesterday.  Being with my grandchildren makes my heart happy.  They are both such sweet, amazing little spirits. They love grandma Ronica...and grandma Ronica loves them.

Casey had his follow-up appointment with the oral surgeon this morning, and he has been officially released to resume a normal diet and normal activities.  Yay!  Next appointment for followup will be in a month. Casey is doing so great.  We are very thankful to God, the surgeon and the orthodontist for all they have done for Casey.  He is very blessed...and has the most epic smile now.  :)

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Until next time...

"People of Earth, I have called you here today to discuss a very important topic..."
 "One word, 5 letters, two syllables..."
 "Bacon!"
 "I need more bacon."
 "That is all."
"SQUIRREL!"

Music I am listening to today...Harry Connick Jr.    One Fine Thing


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors