Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13, 2014

My 365...

Awesome family night is awesome!  Amber and the grand babies came over to spend the afternoon and evening with me.  I got to snuggle with both of my babies, and enjoy some time with Amber.  It was delightful.

When Brandon got off work, he came home, and Amber prepared some delicious sandwiches, and yummy strawberry shortcakes.  They spoil me...and I love it!  I love them.  :)

What started as an ordinary Thursday...turned into an extraordinary day.

It was a perfect.  :)

Until next time...
 My beautiful daughter-in-law Amber.


 My precious grandson, Cooper.



 My beautiful granddaughter, Penny.  :)


My son Blake with Penny.

 My son Brandon.
 Beautiful family.
 The fun starts when daddy gets home...


 Mommy and Cooper.
 Daddy and Penny.


 Son Casey.

I LOVE my family!

Music I am listening to today...No need for music, when my grandchildren are here.  *love*

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors