Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11, 2014

My 365...

Today is Tuesday, the skies are clear, and the weather is lovely, and where am I? Sniffling and sneezing in my bed.  *blech*  "Cold-nado" 2014 lingers on.  Stupid cold.

But the sun was shining today, so life is good.  :)

I watched the documentary Blackfish on Netflix last night.  Wow, I will never look at SeaWorld the same way again.  When we lived in San Antonio, we had season passes.  There was barely a weekend that went by that we were not enjoying SeaWorld. Now I feel guilty for ever having been there.  Those beautiful sea mammals need to be released into the ocean where they belong.  Shame on you SeaWorld!

Hope you had a great day everyone!

Until next time...
Casey, day 57 since double orthognathic surgery.  He is doing great!  We have a follow-up with his surgeon on Friday.  He is eating everything he can get his hands on.  Burgers, chicken, fries...he is pretty much back to normal, that awesome son-o-mine.  

I LOVE his smile!  :)



Some more beautiful photos taken by my oldest son Garrett. He is such an amazing photographer. You can follow him on Instagram.





Music I am listening to today...Wilson Phillips cover by Glee.  Hold On

)

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors