Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014

My 365...

Hello March.  Why do you have to be so gloomy?  Today has been a rainy, cold day.  I don't mind days like today when I am comfortable and warm inside...and that I am.  :)

I did have surprise visitors yesterday, which was awesome as I was feeling pretty under the weather.  My precious grandson Cooper came into my room with his hands behind his back...

"Grandma Ronica, I have a surprise for you."

"You do Cooper?  I am so excited honey, what is it?"

He gave me a very serious look, and whispered...

"This surprise is only for you."

From behind his back he presented the most magical, tiny, little Ganz Lucky Pocket Token, Froggy.  It is just like the turtle that Blake got me.  I love these so much that I searched online and ordered the owl, ladybug and piggy too.  I am going to have to get a bigger treasure box!

It totally made my day!  "Thank you Cooper."  *love*

Brandon also came to show me his new pet.  He purchased an adorable little reptile...lizard creature, that he had all set up in a lovely terrarium.  It is very cool!

Brandon, Amber and the children had just come from visiting the Idaho Aquarium, where they purchased season tickets.  Amber said Penny really loved the aquarium.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend everyone.

Until next time...

A gloomy, rainy sort of day.
My new treasure from Cooper.  A beautiful little frog to match my turtle.


My darling Cooper.  :)
Brandon's new pet.
Meet Gratch the lizard.
A very cool little fella.

Music I am listening to today...Lorde, Team


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors