Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 30, 31 and February 1, 2014

My 365...

I am back!  Actually, I was back yesterday, but my mind was exploding with awesomeness after the most amazing vacation.  To be honest, a single blog post would not cut it for me.  We had so much fun, and I made so many wonderful memories, that it would be virtually impossible to write it all down in a single entry.

My son Brandon, and daughter in law Amber are the best.  I can not thank them enough for the wonderful gift of the three day vacation that they gave Blake and I.  Amber picked the perfect little mountain cabin for us to stay in.  It was not a boring hotel room, but a little stand alone cabin with beautiful Idaho country all around us.  The cabin had a living room with a small dining area, full kitchen, bathroom and bedroom on the first floor.  Then in the loft area, there were two small bedrooms with a double bed in each space.  It was absolutely perfect!  The beds were so comfortable, the pillows full and fluffy, and even the towels were luxurious.

It snowed every day we were there, and there were deer and foxes that were our neighbors.  Amber and I both decided that we could live in a cabin just like that full time.  Who needs a big house when you have such a gorgeous place to call home?  It truly was perfect.

My grandchildren were so much fun, and so well behaved.  I enjoyed every single second I spent with them.  Penny is that happiest little baby on the planet.  I am convinced she will be taking her first step in the next month.  She is ready to walk, and she is not even 7 months old.  Cooper is...well, there really is no way to describe Cooper as he is truly one of a kind.  I was telling Amber that once you have been invited into the "Cooper Zone," time stands still and you will find yourself in the most magical of all places.  My grandson is brilliant and imaginative beyond description, and playing with him is so much fun.  They are my joys.  I love those babies so much.

Above all, I am so proud of my son.  He is an amazing husband, and amazing father, and the best son a mom could ever wish for.  Amber is a perfect mommy.  They love their children, and each other, so much.  It is a blessing having them in my life.  *love*

I could go on...and on...and on...but I will spare you.  Instead, here are photos and video from my magical three day vacation in McCall, Idaho.

"Thank you Brandon and Amber from the bottom of my heart!  I love you both."


January 30, 2014 - Day One  You can view all the pictures *HERE*

Here are a few of my favorites...



My amazing son Brandon, with the most epic beard on the planet!  I love you son.
 McCall RV Resort





January 31, 2014 - Day 2  You can view all the pictures *HERE*

A few of my favorite pictures from day 2...












 Amber's grandmother and grandfather.  The nicest people I have ever met.  :)

 Amber's grandmother made beautiful quilts for Cooper and Penny.  She also made Cooper the most adorable shirts with super-hero capes attached.
 Great grandpa Hersom, helping Cooper with his ice skating helmet.



February 1, 2014 - Day 3  You can view pictures *HERE*

A few of my favorite pictures from day 3...



 Our neighbor, the fox.

  McCall RV Resort
  McCall RV Resort

 Time to go home.
 My beautiful Idaho.  :)

Here are some fun videos I made too.  :)




The Daily V...For my sons...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors