Sunday, February 2, 2014

Good-Bye January!

Good-Bye January!

Only 31 days into 2014, and I can say with absolutely certainty, that this is going to be an amazing year.  :)

This month brought so much joy for my little family.  Son Casey had major surgery that he really needed, and all went perfectly.  Huge "Thank You!" to Dr. Tingey and Dr. Griffiths for taking such amazing care of my son. Casey is on the road to recovery, and is doing so well.  What a blessing.

Garrett started his own business with his friends, and is doing great!  Red Mountain Creative is on its way to great things, I am sure of it!

Amber and Brandon are healthy and happy and doing well.  And my grandson Cooper and granddaughter Penny are perfect in every way.

Blake has adjusted well to regular school, and is happy.  :)

I am so proud of my sons, and life is amazing.


Welcome to February!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors