Friday, February 28, 2014

Good-Bye February!

Good-Bye February, and welcome to March!

February has been an awesome month.  It started with an amazing vacation in McCall, Idaho, and got better from there.

My sons, my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren are happy and healthy, and that makes this mama very happy too.  Casey's post orthognathic surgery recovery has gone perfectly, and he is doing amazingly well. Thank you God.

I predicated this year would be a great year for us.  Thus far, it has not disappointed.

Life is good.  :)


We are looking forward to a terrific March!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors