Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014

My 365...

Today is Casey's birthday.  My awesome number three son turned 19 today...wow, I am old.  :)

"Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing young men I know.  I wish you joy, health, happiness, and the most epic, awesome, amazing, unforgettable life ever!  A life that I know you will have, because you will reach out and take it.  You will accept nothing less than the best.  Why?  Because you are Casey...and you rock dude.  I love you Casey.  I love you with all my heart."

*love*

We also enjoyed family night with the babies.  Amber and the babies came to visit while son Brandon worked.  We had tons of family fun as usual.

Life is good.

Hope your day was amazing.

Until next time...
Happy 19th Birthday Casey!

Cooper with uncle Casey.

My precious granddaughter Penny.


 My darling grandson Cooper.



 Uncle Garrett is home!
 Sweet P loves her uncle Garrett.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Cats in the Cradle, Harry Chapin


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors