Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014

My 365...

I enjoyed a surprise visit from my grand babies today.  They will be back tomorrow too.  If the weather is nice, and I am feeling better, we will be going to the park.  I hope I feel better.  :(

I love them SO much.

That is all.

What else is needed?  Seriously!   :)

Until next time...

Beautiful little Penny and gorgeous mommy Amber.  :)
Amber always wears the nursing necklace I ordered her on Etsy, lovingly made by Sveta from Kiev, Ukraine. I am so glad she likes it.
Mommy and Penny, photo-bombing Cooper!

Cooper was hiding from the camera.  
Enjoying some Yogscast Minecraft videos on the Youtubes with grandma Ronica.  Grandma Ronica...that is me.  :)


My daughter-in-law brought some yummy Disney Princess cupcakes.
"Red Velvet cupcake anyone?"

Music I am listening to today...OneRepublic, Counting Stars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors