Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014

My 365...

I had myself a good cry this afternoon.  Oh don't worry, nothing terrible happened, it was the onion.  I can't remember the last time I cried cutting an onion?  I am making some delicious meatballs for dinner, and decided to add some finely chopped onion.  These meatballs better be good!


We did enjoy a beautiful "almost" spring day in my Boise today.  Too bad I spent most of it shivering under the covers.  Casey and I have caught Blake's cold, and we were pretty miserable.  I did open all the windows to let some fresh air into the house.  Hopefully this beautiful weather will continue, and we can get out for a bike ride this weekend.  Or not...


This will be one time that I hope the weatherman is wrong! :)

Hope the sun is shining in your world today planet.

Until next time...
Feeling a little bit like spring up in here.  :)






This is Blake "supposedly" doing his homework.  The rule, is that he has to sit down and finish his homework, before he can do anything else.  He would disappear for a few moments, and I would hear the sound of a basketball hitting the pavement.  "Blake?"
 "Be right there mom."
 Such a little rascal, this boy of mine.  :)

Music I am listening to today...The ScriptThe Man Who Can't Be Moved


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors