Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23, 2014

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet!

The relaxing weekend continues.  Blake and I enjoyed movie night last night, and today we are playing Minecraft, Terraria and Starbound.  Yes, all three, as they are our favorite games.  When it comes to gaming, we both suffer from a touch of attention deficit disorder.  We will play one for an hour or two, then go on to the next one.  Tonight it is more movies, and then The Walking Dead!  Woot!

Casey has a follow-up appointment with his surgeon, and his orthodontist tomorrow.  He has been eating a bit more solid foods this weekend.  He was not supposed to until he is cleared tomorrow, but the poor guy was starving for some food with substance.  I have limited him to soft foods though, and he has done great.  I am hoping the surgeon will release him to a more normal diet when we see him for the follow-up.

Blake is still sick with a major cold.  He is feeling a bit better, just drowning in congestion poor guy. :(  I think we are both ready for spring.

Have an awesome Monday everyone!

Until next time...
Miss Lilly:  "You want me to take a picture with Ducati?  Surely you jest?"

 Miss Lilly:  "Mama, it is going to take an entire strip of bacon to get me to sit next to Ducati."
Ducati:  "Bacon?  Did you say bacon?  Bacon is my favorite food.  Bacon, oh, I do love you so. Bacon is...SQUIRREL!"
Miss Lilly:  "Mama, I will never forgive you for subjecting me to this weirdo.  You better add some cheese to that bacon strip.  Pfft!"

Music I am listening to today...Pharrell Williams, Happy


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors