Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21, 2014

My 365...

Today I conquered the sea of paperwork/red-tape of doom that had me all stressed out yesterday, and I successfully completed everything.

Take that paperwork/red-tape of doom!  Who's your mama now?

ME!

It is no secret, that I live by The Secret. I went to bed last knight, absolutely "knowing" that today would be a great day.  My plan was to wake up in the morning, make a few phone calls, put forth a lot of positive energy...then sit back and receive positive energy from the cosmos.  That is exactly what happened.  It is the only way to live, planet.

My nephew called me today, and we enjoyed a nice long phone conversation.  He is so insightful, brilliant, and such a delightful spirit.  We always have the longest conversations about life, and he never fails to leave me feeling inspired.  I love that about him.  "I love you Eric!"

How blessed am I to live a life with such amazing people by my side?  *heart explosion*  Pretty darned blessed I would say.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone.  Remember...stay positive.

Until next time...

I have a Minecraft Creeper on my desk, I can take on anything!  

Casey, day 39 post double orthognathic surgery, and feeling great!  He went out with friends last night and got home about 2:30AM.  I was still awake, so I went down to the kitchen and made him a nice, delicious stack of fluffy pancakes.  We enjoyed some great conversation...and a really early breakfast together.  It was awesome.  My son is awesome.  :)

Music I am listening to today...U2, Invisible


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors