Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2, 2014

My 365...

Happy Groundhog's Day!  Looks like Phil saw his shadow, so 6 more weeks of winter.  Yay!  I do love winter.  Today is also my 29th wedding anniversary, and I saw my shadow too.  So after 30 years of being together...29 married...I told my husband, "I guess six more years of putting up with you, then I am retiring to the mountains!"  LOL, he thought that was pretty funny.  :)

Happy Superbowl Day too I guess.  I am not a football person at all, so I am not sure what to think of this entire celebration.  I do love my Boise Broncos, so I guess I can root for the Denver Broncos.  Casey loves the Broncos too...so I will support him.  I do like Sherman from the Sea Chickens though.  He seems like quite a colorful fella, who knows how to speak his mind.

All I know is that I am enjoying an awesome Sunday with my sons and that is all that matters.  While Casey is watching his football, Blake is playing some Minecraft and I am helping Garrett reformat his computer.  It has been a perfect day.

And that Bruno Mars half-time show was EPIC!

Hope you had a great day planet.  Have an amazing Monday, and a great week ahead.

Until next time...

Awww, come-on Casey...it is only football.  lol :)
Casey is Day 20 post surgery, and doing great!
Now there is my favorite Casey smile.


Music I am listening to today...Bruno Mars, Locked Out of Heaven


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors