Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014

My 365...

Happy Weekend Planet!  And happy "three-day" weekend at that.  I love a good three-day weekend.

I forgot to mention that yesterday when Cooper arrived, he came up to me and told me that he had a treasure for my treasure box.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a tiny, orange dinosaur just for me. The perfect addition to my tiny box of random goodness.  "Here grandma, this is for your treasure box!"

Blake gave me the box with a tiny little turtle he bought for me.  Over time I have added little random things I find that I don't want to lose.  Now with the awesome little orange dinosaur, my treasure box is priceless!

"Thank you for my special treasure Cooper.  I love you honey."

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Until next time...
The photo I took yesterday when Cooper gave me the little dino.

Pictures I took today of the random contents of my little treasure box.  The pink pacifier ribbon from Amber's baby shower when she was pregnant with Penny, a little key, a single feather earring (I lost the other one two Halloweens ago), my mustard seed earrings, my precious little turtle from Blake, and a Merry Christmas ribbon that was on the gift I ordered from the Ukraine for Amber this year.  See?  Totally random goodness.

 It is the little things that mean so much.  :)


Music I am listening to today...American Idol Contestant...I love him!  Alex Preston, Fairy Tales


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors