Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12, 2014

My 365...

So much rain!  It is beginning to feel like the soggy Northwest up in here.  I am so glad it does not rain like this all the time.  My body would be going on strike.  On the positive side, it is going to be a nice green spring.

Casey went back to work tonight.  He was so excited, it was as if this was his first day.  I love that he loves hard work.  I am so proud of him.  :)

Hope you had a great day planet.

Until tomorrow...
"Is it "Spring-Break" time yet?"
 "No, sorry honey...it is homework time."  :)

Music I am listening to today...P!NK, Bridge of Light


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors