Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

My 365...

When we first moved to Idaho in 1996, a friend of mine sold me an old 1987 Nissan Sentra.  A simple little point A to point B car.  Casey LOVED that car!  Even though he was only only 4 or 5 years old at the time, it was his favorite car on the planet!  Ever since then, he has been on a mission to own an old, classic, Nissan.  Casey lives for Nissan's.

Now that he is in the market to make a purchase, he has been scouring Idaho for his dream car.  Not a brand, new shiny anything...it has to be a late 80's model Nissan.  Makes me wish I would have saved my 1984 Anniversary Edition 300ZX just for him.  However, I think he may have found her...his dream car.

He had the seller bring the car over last night, and park it in our driveway.  Casey was not going to buy it, until he "Got to know her better."  He is in the process of doing that.  I am so proud of my Casey.  Upon first inspection, I would have said..."Oh, she is pretty, I will take her!"  But not Casey.  He is going to take his time, and make sure it is what he wants.  He also wants to be able to bargain, make a fair offer, and get a fair deal.

So for now, the car sits in the driveway while Casey makes his decision.  He is making a list of everything that it needs to have fixed or replaced, and getting prices on what he needs to do it himself.  He and big brother Garrett can do all the work.  There is nothing that they can't build, fix or swap out themselves.  They are awesome that way...those boys of mine.  All four sons can fix just about everything.  They get that skill from their daddy.  :)  Just this weekend, son Brandon fixed what needed fixing on his car.  Way to go son!  We don't need to pay any mechanics around here.  We've got it covered.

I am about 98 % sure Casey is already in love with this car, but we shall have to wait and see what he finally decides.  And a big "thank you" to the seller for letting Casey take his time.

How was your Monday planet?  I predicted mine would be amazing...and it has been.  Woot!  And how about The Walking Dead episode last night?  It was a bit slow, predictable, but it had a good ending.  I approve.

Until next time...
Casey getting to know a 1987 Nissan 200 SX.
Having dad take a look at it.

 

Sizing her up...

Hmmmm....

 The car is perfect for him, but he is not quite ready to commit!  He has very discriminating taste after all.  :)

Music I am listening to today...as selected by Casey...Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors