Sunday, December 8, 2013

December 8, 2013

My 365...

And then just like that, it is Sunday.  Really weekend, why do you have to be in such an all-fired rush all the time?

It has been so cold this weekend.  When I got up this morning, the temperature was 1°f!  Our high today was 11°f degrees.  That is some serious chill going on.  Speaking of chill, the wind chill has been running -5 to -10°f.  Crazy!  It is supposed to be this cold all week too.

I was thinking last night that I am so thankful to be living in a nice warm, safe home.  There are so many families in our world, that do not have a place to call home.  On cold bitter days like today, we need to keep them all in our prayers that they are able to find a warm, safe place to call home.

Blake has been having some serious leg pains for the last few days.  I am hoping he is just going through a major growth spurt. If it continues, we will definitely have to check with the doctor.  I know how uncomfortable join pain is, and I hate to see him experiencing it too.  :*(

Have a wonderful Monday planet...and a great week ahead.

Until next time...


Blake.  :)
And for dinner, in memory of my mama who loved tuna tacos, I made some tuna flautas.  They were so good. Casey is not a fan of tuna, and he loved them.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Trisha Yearwood, Sweet Little Jesus Boy


Random Link of the Day...White Chocolate Peppermint Popcorn

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors