Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday!  We have not been above the 20°f's for temperature all week.  Needless to say I have barely stuck my nose out the door at all.  So bitter cold, but I love it!  I think I love winter so much because being born and raised in Texas, there was really no such creature as a good long winter.  In Texas, it often felt like there were two seasons, Summer, and Not Summer.  Here in Idaho we have four, gloriously distinct seasons, and Fall and Winter are my two favorite ones.  There is some snow in the forecast for tomorrow too.  That is very exciting!

We are planning a nice, relaxing, stay at home sort of weekend.  There was a new computer game released for beta this week, so Blake and I might have to give it a try.  I have not even started my Christmas shopping yet.  I have an idea of what I want to get everyone.  Fortunately for me, I can do all my shopping online.

The boys keep asking me what I want for Christmas?  My answer is always the same..."What could I possibly need or want?  I have all of you."  And it is true.  I have my four amazing sons, my beautiful daughter-in-in-law Amber, and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  Everything in my life is perfect, amazing, and full of love...what else could I possibly need?  Not a darn thing, and I mean that sincerely.

I do have another grandson.  And although I have never met him, I want him to know that I love him very much, and wish him a very Merry Christmas.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend planet!  And if it is cold in your neck of the woods, hope you are staying nice and warm.

Until next time...
My oldest son Garrett.  One of the coolest men on the planet.  The other three coolest men on the planet being Brandon, Casey and Blake.  The loves of my life, my sons.  :)

My lovely "Cooper" Christmas tree.  I love the way my grandson Cooper decorated my tree last night.  All the ornaments gathered in one spot, just at a "Cooper" level.  He even added an American flag.
 And my favorite spot on the tree is where Cooper tucked all the ornaments into the ribbon along the side of the tree, like eggs in a nest.  Perfection!
This has to be my favorite Christmas tree ever!  And all because it was carefully decorated by my precious grandson Cooper.  "Thank you Cooper!"

***Doggy Daily***
Dozer Claus.


Music I am listening to today...Mannheim Steamroller, Carol of the Bells



The Daily V... R.I.P. Madiba


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors