Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013

My 365...

I enjoyed another delightful evening with my daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  I feel so blessed to have them in my life.  Snuggling with little Penny is one of my most favorite things in the world, and playing with Cooper is always delightful.  He is so smart, and so much fun, that adorable little grandson of mine.

Tonight Cooper decorated the Christmas tree for me, and did an amazing job.  Sure, all the ornaments are on the bottom half of the tree, and mostly front and center, but I would not change a single thing.  I love my Cooper decorated tree.  "Thank you Cooper!  It is without question, the most beautiful Christmas tree I have ever had...thanks to you honey."  :)

Brandon stayed for dinner when he got off work this evening, and it was wonderful to spend a little time with my son.  I don't get to see him enough now that he is working so hard, and living in a different town.  I value what time we do get to spend together.

I love him and his beautiful little family so much.

Hope your Thursday was a good one planet.  Just one more day till the weekend!
Uncle Blake and Sweet P.


 Grandson Cooper.
 Cooper decorating my tree for me.  :)

 My precious Sweet P.
Penny and mommy.
 Penny loves her daddy!
 My gorgeous son Brandon and his little Sweet P.
 Brandon, Amber and Penny.  *love*

***Doggy Daily***
I did not get a doggy picture today.  Too busy enjoying my grandchildren.  

Music I am listening to today...No music, just the joyful sounds of Cooper and Penny.

Random Link of the Day...Carrot Hazelnut Muffins

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors