Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 31, 2013

My 365...

Happy New Year's Eve!

We are enjoying a nice evening tonight, my Blake and I.  Garrett and Casey are out for the evening of course.  I made our favorite New Year's Eve snack, spinach/artichoke dip, and we will be toasting in the New Year with grape Kool-Aid. Yep, no alcohol in this here home.  We could have done Coke, Pepsi or Dr. Pepper, but that is not nearly as hilarious as grape Kool-Aid.  :)

Tomorrow I will see Brandon, Amber and the babies, and our New Year will start off on the right foot!

Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve everyone.  See you next year.  :)

One last photo of our Christmas tree.  I am going to miss it.
 Casey, I caught him before he went out for the evening.
 Enjoying some delicious spinach/artichoke dip on Ritz crackers.
 Yummmy!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Auld Lang Syne


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Cranberry Cake

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors