Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 29, 2013

My 365...

Hello Sunday.  Nothing extraordinary to report today.  It has been a nice, easy, peaceful and quiet day.  I like it that way!

Until next time...
Miss Lilly has a confession to make.  She is horribly addicted to Candy Crush Saga.  

We are currently seeking a support group to get her some much needed council and guidance. :P

***Doggy Daily***

I was going to take the Christmas tree down today, but Miss Lilly said NO!  Apparently it is bad luck to take it down before January 3rd.  

Music I am listening to today...Michael McDonald, Sweet Freedom


Random Link of the Day...Dark Chocolate Port Truffles

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors