Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25, 2013...Merry Christmas!

My 365...

How was my Christmas you asked?  In a word..."SPECTACULAR!"  Honestly the best Christmas ever! Why?  Because I had my family all together at home with me.  *love*  All four sons, my awesome daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious, precious, precious grandchildren, Cooper and Penny.

Jack prepared a delicious ham dinner.  Okay, the ham...not so spectacular, but all the sides were perfect! Son Brandon had to to work today, but he came over early enough to give presents, and give mama some photos opportunities, then was able to come back for some dinner after work.  The best part of the day, Amber and the children were with me all day!

It was truly perfect.  Christmas music, good food, and lots and lots of family fun.  I loved every single second of the day.  There is no greater joy in my life, than being with my family, who I love with all my heart.   :)

Hope your Christmas was special too!

Until next time...
My amazing family.  My four sons, my daughter-in-law Amber, and my darling grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  :)






























Merry Christmas!

***Doggy Daily***



Music I am listening to today...Various Christmas Tunes

Random Link of the Day...No link today...Merry Christmas.  :)

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors