Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013

My 365...

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I love Christmas Eve.  Snacking on yummy foods, and spending time with my boys.  Tonight Blake and I are going to enjoy a movie night snuggled on my bed, eating some yummy chips and salsa, while we wait for Santa.  He has decided this would be a fun Christmas tradition for he and I.

Before movie night, I wanted to sit and wish everyone on Facebook a Merry Christmas.  Well, after about five direct messages, Facebook makes you enter a Captcha to be sure you are not spamming the world.  Let me just say my little 10 minute project turned into 45 minutes...lol  It was worth it though.  By the way, Blake is an excellent Captcha translator.

I want to wish all my family and friends and Very Merry Christmas!  Hope your Christmas Eve is full of family, friends and fun.

Much love from Idaho, USA.  :)

Christmas Eve movie night with Miss Lilly and Blake.  


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Christmas Music...A Charlie Brown Christmas


Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Pecan Toffee Bars

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors