Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

My 365...

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that UPS and FedEx soon would be here? That is our modern day Christmas carol.  At least it is for me, the queen of online shopping!  Looks like all but one package will definitely be here by Christmas.  Pretty good odds if you ask me.

Now I have only to plan what I am fixing for dinner on Wednesday.  That is right, I have still not decided.  I think we will go with ham and all the fixings,since Brandon is not a fan of turkey.  Last year I made a delicious home-made lasagna.  Jack has to work Christmas Eve, so he will pick up all the groceries before he comes home from work.  Casey is off the rest of the week, and that makes me very happy.  He has been working so hard lately.

It is almost Christmas!!!  :)

Hope your Christmas planning is going well!

Until next time...

Someone is having a little too much fun with the wrapping paper.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Christmas Music...Carol of the Bells



Random Link of the Day...Turkey Zucchini Pizza Lasagna

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors