Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013

My 365...

Happy Sunday planet.  We have enjoyed a quiet, peaceful day here in our home.  Blake and I did some gift wrapping together, and played some Starbound.  It so nice to know there is no school tomorrow to worry about, so Blake can relax and chill for the next two weeks.

Christmas is almost here!  I am excited about Christmas this year.  Not because of gifts, but because my family will be here with me.  All together, under one roof, sharing the joy of the holiday...and each other.  To me that is the perfect Christmas.  :)

Blake is so excited about Christmas too.  I have to remind myself, as I am surrounded by mostly adult children, that Blake is still only 12.  He is very much into the magic of the season, and we have to do everything we can to make sure it is magical for him.

Have a great Monday everyone.  And a smooth and easy week ahead.

Until next time...


***Doggy Daily***
"OMG!!!  It is FREEZING out here!"

Music I am listening to today...Christmas Music...Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas


Random Link of the Day...Mocha Truffles

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors