Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

My 365...

Happy...sun shining, snow on the ground, crisp beautiful winter day...Saturday.  It is a gorgeous day here in Idaho today.  Definitely feels like Christmas in the air.

Blake woke up still feeling pretty sick this morning, but by early evening, he was much better.  I think we are all finally on the mend.

My son Garrett and his friends are in the process of building a portfolio for their new business.  This is one of their latest videos.  It is SO beautiful!

One Cold Day.


One Cold Day from Red Mountain Creative on Vimeo.

You can view more of their awesome time lapse videos *HERE*

Hope your world is beautiful today!

Until next time...
This is what happens, when you live in a house full of males.  Behold, the light bulb from my bedside table lamp.
"Blake?  Any idea what happened here?"
Well you see mom, there was an intruder in the house.
 "And I had to protect you, so a fierce gun battle broke out..."
"He took aim upstairs and he hit your lamp!"
"But don't worry mom, I saved you."

And then the intruder ran into the back yard and set a box on fire...so of course, Blake had to shoot it out.  

"The End."

Yep, rest in pieces little light bulb.  

My boys...gotta love 'em.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Miss Lilly, attempting to eat the mailman.  I swear this itty bitty Diva believes she is a Great Dane.

"Rawrrrrr!"

Music I am listening to today...Christmas Music...Silent Night, Lindsey Sterling


Random Link of the Day...Kahlua Eggnog Cocktail

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors