Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet.  I spent pretty much the entire day under the blankets, trying to get rid of this dreadful cold.  It was cold and rainy outside today too, so I am glad I did not have to be anywhere.

My poor daughter-in-law Amber has her hands full with a sick baby.  My precious little granddaughter has a bad case of croup.  But Amber has everything under control, and was able to get Penny to the doctor for some medicine.  Amber has amazing "mommy" instincts.  Little Penny will be feeling better soon.  *love*

Hope your day was awesome!

Until next time...
A cold and blustery day.
It is going to be a chilly week!

***Doggy Daily***
My little snuggle buddy.

Music I am listening to today...Pentatonix , Little Drummer Boy


Random Link of the Day...Brussels Sprouts Latkes

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors