Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013

My 365...

Tis the season for the sniffles...pass the tissue please?

Blake and I spent the entire day under covers with the shivers, coughs and sneezes.  We have been pretty much miserable for the last two days.  I hated keeping him home with just two days left in the semester, but his coughing was so severe it sounded like he was drowning in a bucket of water, poor dear.  Our temperature has remained below freezing for much of the last month, it is no wonder we are sick.

We had to forgo family night this evening too, which was a bummer.  Thursday night is my night with my daughter-in-law Amber and my grandchildren, but they have been sick too.  I am hoping we are all better by next week so we can enjoy Christmas together.

Casey has been putting in long 12 hour shifts at work, so I have not seen much of him at all.  He has also been fighting a cold for weeks now.  When we did finally see him this afternoon, he had been out shopping and brought home an awesome Christmas present for Blake.  A very cool new air soft rifle and pistol. Totally made Blake's day!  Casey is an awesome big brother.

Garrett has been feeling under the weather too.  He has been suffering from some pretty severe headaches for a while now.  If they don't get better soon, I told him we definitely need to have him checked out by a doctor.

Other than that, all is well in my world.  We are getting excited for Christmas next week.  There is snow in the forecast for the weekend, so maybe we will enjoy a white Christmas.

Until next time...

***Doggy Daily***
"Request permission to come inside mama."

"Hmmm, looks like you have been rolling in the dirt and ice mister?"

"Yep, but you love me anyway."

Music I am listening to today...Christmas Music...My mama's favorite song.  :)  Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire


Random Link of the Day...Hot Chocolate Tiramisu

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors