Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

My 365...

It must be Monday, my brain is not working properly.

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner.  I turned on the hot water to rinse off the potatoes, and when I went to turn the water off, I thought I broke the faucet.  It was turning around and around, but the water would not shut off.

I called Garrett in a panic .  "Honey, the hot water is stuck on, HELP!!"

He comes to my rescue.

Takes the faucet off to adjust it...nothing.

Reaches under the sink to shut off the main valve...nothing.

Gives me the Garrett look of  "Mom, Really?"  Then reaches over and turns the COLD water off.  Yep...I am an idiot.  The hot water faucet was fine, I just failed to turn the cold water off.

Oh Monday, why ya got to be so Monday.  :)

Hope your day was awesome planet!

Until next time...

 My favorite ornament.  Hallmark circa 1991.


***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Kelly Clarkson, , Underneath the Tree

Random Link of the Day...Candy Cane Kiss Sugar Bars

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors