Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14, 2013

My 365...

Hello Saturday!  It is a beautiful, sunny day here in Idaho.  Still freezing cold, in the low 30's, and still snow on the ground.  Definitely an inside sort of day.

I am so proud of my oldest son Garrett.  (I am so proud of all four of my sons.)  Garrett has a new business venture that he is working on that is coming together nicely.  He and some friends are in the process of building a business that covers photo, audio and video for commercial use.  They have done some amazing work so far, and I can't wait until their website is complete so that I can share it with the world.  He got the contract to cover all the photos for BodyBuilding.com's annual Christmas party, and attended the event last night.  He had an amazing time, and met some really cool people.

Garrett is very much like me in that he is independent, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.  He has remarkable creative talent, and that coupled with a really cool attitude, and great personality, I know he will turn any business opportunity that he is involved with into gold .  "I am so proud of you son!"

Hope your day is going great planet!  Have a wonderful evening...

Minecraft fun...in real life.



***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Black Keys, Gold on the Ceiling , as requested by Casey.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Just....yummmm....

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors