Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

My 365...

Happy Thursday planet!

We enjoyed an awesome family evening tonight.  My son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandchildren came to visit.  Amber made some delicious chili and cornbread, and she also organized our first gingerbread house build.  It was an evening of fun, laughter and Christmas carols.

Uncle Garrett gave Cooper a haircut too, and he looks SO handsome with his new styling hair.

My daughter-in-law Amber is very big on tradition, and is creating some really fun traditions for her little family.  I was so happy to be included in tonight's gingerbread festivities.  "Thank you Amber!"

I love spending time with my family.  Playing with my grandson Cooper, and snuggling with my granddaughter Penny.  There is no greater joy in life.  I feel very blessed.

Hope you had a delightful day planet!

Until next time...
Sweet baby Penny with uncle Garrett.

 Cooper getting his haircut by uncle Garrett.
 Cooper with uncle Garrett and uncle Casey.

 My handsome grandson.  :)

 My darling granddaughter.
 Gingerbread making fun!














***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Amber and I did all the singing this evening.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Almond Joy Avocado Truffles

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors