Saturday, November 9, 2013

November 9, 2013

My 365...

Today is "It's okay to be lazy," day.  After this past week, we have all earned it.  Although Blake complains that I do not know how to be completely lazy.  I started the day in my usual "tornado" fashion.  Cleaning, cleaning, rearranging, and more cleaning.  Once all of that was done, then we could be lazy.  The house is nice and clean, so mama is happy. :)

It is a gorgeous day today, but Blake's bike has a flat tire, so biking was out of the question.  :*(  Daddy said he would fix it later so that Blake and I can adventure tomorrow.  It is supposed to be another beautiful day.

So today it is video games, reading, and movies...tomorrow it will be biking, hiking and fresh air.  I can not think of a better way to spend the weekend.

Hope your Saturday is going great planet!
 "I promise we can adventure tomorrow mama."
Casey has to work tonight, but is chilling for now.  


***Doggy Daily***
"I like lazy day mama."


957

Music I am listening to today...Callie Moore , Feast or Famine


Random Link of the Day...Twice Baked Butternut Squash

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors