Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013

My 365...

I was talking to my son Casey last night, and it occurred to me who he reminds me of.  Jeff Spicoli, the lovable, surfer dude from the 1982 movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Casey looks like Spicoli...but a lot cuter...he talks like Spicoli, and laughs just like Spicoli, it is hilarious.  If they ever wanted to remake the movie, Casey would be perfect for the role.  He makes me laugh so much my Casey. He is awesome!   :)

What I love most about Casey is his free spirit.  He is a great son, a protective brother, and an amazing friend.  He works hard, he is brilliantly intelligent, and he is not afraid of anything.  "I love you Casey."

Happy Monday planet!  Hope your day was a good one.  Until next time...
My son Casey.  He always looks so serious, but is seriously funny.  :)

Idaho blue skies today.
The "after-school snack", late lunch for me, that I prepared today.

It had spinach, kale, pineapple, grapes, orange, apple, carrot, banana, lemon and coconut milk.

 It was SO delicious!  Jack and Casey enjoyed some too.

***Doggy Daily***



457


Music I am listening to today...Christina Perri, A Thousand Years


Random Link of the Day...Roasted Carrots

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors