Saturday, November 23, 2013

November 23, 2013

My 365...

It is a gorgeous Saturday in my Boise today.  The sky is blue, and the air is a crisp, cold awesomeness.  It is chilly, 37° f, but I love it!

Blake, Dozer and I took a short bike ride to a field near by so Dozer could get a run in, and Blake enjoyed some skateboarding.  Even though it is almost freezing outside, the sun is shining so bright that it feels comfortable.  I told Blake I want to ride our bikes downtown this week sometime to check out the Christmas decorations.

I love this city.  The people are awesome, the city is clean and beautiful, and the weather is perfect.  I can't think of anywhere in this country I would rather live.  I am so glad we settled here.

My boys are doing great today.  Garrett has some exciting opportunities coming up, where he can do what he loves the most...work with his incredible creativity.  I am so happy for him.  Life is falling into place, and is no longer on auto-pilot.  He finally has some good direction in his life.  All my boys, Amber and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny are healthy, happy, and living their best life.  We are a strong loving family, and we matter to each other.  That makes me very happy. We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...and every single day.

Life is good.  :)

Until next time...









***Doggy Daily***

1673
Music I am listening to today...Norah Jones , Sunrise


Random Link of the Day...Saffron Butter Buns

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors