Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013

My 365...

Yesterday Blake took Cooper for a walk to a park just about a block away.  When they returned, my darling grandson Cooper had a treasure for grandma.

"This is for you grandma Ronica."

In his beautiful little hand, he had the most perfect, fragile, beautiful Autumn leaf that he had picked up and carried home.  Special delivery just for me.  One that I will treasure forever.  "Thank you Cooper.  Grandma Ronica loves you so very much!"

Happy Monday planet.  Every single day, life gives us the treasures of memories.  Little, tiny moments in time that are precious.  One has only to filter out the noise of the day to recognize them, and save them forever.  Don't be so busy with life that you miss them.

Until next time...

A precious treasure from my darling grandson, Cooper.  The most beautiful tree star I have ever seen.  *love*

Dinner is served, courtesy of my brilliant daughter-in-law Amber. She made some amazing homemade chili this weekend, and brought me some yesterday which I served for dinner tonight. In a word...DELICIOUS! Without question, the best chili I have EVER had! Full of veggies, and tender steak. She also included some yummy cornbread, but one of the boys raided it last night and I found the empty pan this morning. So other than the box cornbread I had to make, dinner was awesome. Thank you Amber. 


***Doggy Daily***
Best friends forever.  

724
Music I am listening to today...JJ Heller, What Love Really Means


Random Link of the Day...Breakfast Turkey Stacks

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors