Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013

My 365...

Happy Saturday November 1st planet!  Hope your day has been a good one.

Mine has been sad.  :*(  My son Garrett and his girlfriend of almost five years have decided to go their separate ways.  Kori has been a part of this family for a long time, and this mama is going to miss her so much.  I love Kori as if she were my own daughter.

"Kori, I will miss you my honey!  I have loved having you in my life, and am so proud of all the awesomeness that you have accomplished since I met you all those years ago.  I want nothing but the best for you, and for your life to be healthy and happy.  You are an amazing young woman, and this mama loves you forever.  I will probably cry every time I see your picture, so you better keep in touch!!  I am going to miss our nighttime brownies time."

*heavy sigh*  Insert broken heart here.  I am going to miss her and Miss Stella so much. It is going to be hard for Blake too.  Amber and Kori are his big sisters, and they both mean a lot to him. It is going to be an adjustment for all of us.  :*(

I want nothing but the best for my son Garrett and for Kori.  That is all a mama can hope for.  I give my love and support, and the rest is up to them.  Now will someone please pass me a tissue?  It has been one of those days...

I messaged my daughter-in-law Amber this morning and told her "Don't you ever leave me!", and she told me, "Never ever."  Thank you Amber, us girls have to stick together in this great big family of men.  Now it is just Amber, Penny and I.  I think we can keep our boys in line. We do have the most awesome men on the planet in our life that is for sure.   :)

In other news...day one of Nanowrimo, and I have written 500 words.  Not a bad start.  The question is...can I keep it up?  I spent a huge part of the day cleaning the house, and rearranging my room.  The most critical step for my creativity is to have a comfortable space, and now I do.  Write on planet!

Until next time...
The day after Halloween...sugar coma.  


***Doggy Daily***

500

Music I am listening to today...Rae Morris , Grow


Random Link of the Day...Stuffing Muffins

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors