Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 13, 2013

My 365...

Happy Hump Day planet.  Seems I was just saying this yesterday.  Time is flying by so fast these days, it is ridiculous.  When we are younger, time seems to crawl...as we get older, time goes too fast.  How about something comfortably in the middle?  I would like that just fine.

When Blake got home from school today, I had a guest waiting for him.  Garrett was working on a project with some friends, so I got to dog-sit Supra the Wonder Dog.  Where does a Great Dane sit?  Anywhere he wants to.  He is SO huge, yet such a little baby.  He can not stand being away from his best friend Garrett, so he had to sit as close to me as he can get.  Silly giant dog.  :)

Casey has been working midnight to noon shifts at work, so I have not seen much of him.  Poor guy gets home and goes straight to sleep.  He loves working so much, and he works hard.  I am very proud of him.

Hope your day was a good one.  Until next time...




***Doggy Daily***

1,113

Music I am listening to today...Steve Moakler , True Like Your Name


Random Link of the Day...Apple Cranberry Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors