Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31, 2013 ~ Happy Halloween!

My 365...

Happy Halloween planet!

Tonight I got to spend Halloween with the people I love, my sons, daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious grandchildren Cooper and Penny.

It is definitely one of my favorite holidays.  Dressing up is so much fun!  Brandon and Amber went all out to dress up for their children, and I think that is amazing!

Hope your Halloween was exciting and safe.  :)
I had so much fun painting my face and Blake's face.  Thank you Datev Gallagher for the great makeup tutorial!
Casey had to work tonight, but he paused for a quick photo with Blake and I.
Blake decided to wear the gas mask for trick-o-treat fun.  It is always a big hit!
Sweet baby Penny loves her uncle Garrett.

I took a selfie with my Penny and I...minus the scary makeup or course.  :)
My precious grandson Cooper.
Beautiful daughter-in-law Amber.  Her make-up was awesome!  She was pop-art version of Lois Lane.
And sweet baby Penny in her little devil costume.
Ready to go trick-o-treating!
Son Brandon the Minion, and Cooper is Thor.  SO ADORABLE!
Blake and Penny.
I told Brandon he looked like a Brave-Heart crossed with an Evil Minion...lol
Brandon and Amber.  I love them!
Blake and Penny.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Michael Jackson, Thriller


Random Link of the Day...Halloween Yummies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors