Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October 30, 2013

My 365...

Four day weekend for Blake starts now...yay!  He is so excited about Halloween tomorrow.  So am I.  We will be trick-o-treating with Brandon, Amber and my grandchildren.  It will be an awesome evening.

Son Casey had quite the scare last night.  He was walking home from work just after midnight, and had a bullet buzz right passed his head.  He heard what sounded like two gunshots, but kept walking.  Then the third one zoomed passed his left ear enough to leave him pretty freaked out.  He called home and Garrett took off to meet him.  By the time Garrett arrived, so had the police to investigate calls of shots fired. Way too close for comfort!  Thank God Casey was not hurt that is all I have to say.  Guardian angels were watching out for him.  We never found out what happened unfortunately.  I am praying it was a very isolated incident of extreme stupidity on someones part. Boise is a safe city, and I would like for it to stay that way.

Way too much excitement for mama this week. I am ready for some peace and quiet around here.

Have a very safe and happy Halloween if you celebrate!  Until next time...
A lovely day in Boise today.


Who knew Tootsie Rolls came in so many flavors?


***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Little Red Lungs , Fangs




The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors