Friday, October 25, 2013

October 25, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  The weekend is here...woot!  I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.  Casey headed out for the weekend to go shooting, so we won't be seeing him.  :*(  But after having just gotten off a 14 hour shift at work, I am glad he will have the weekend to unwind.  He has earned it. Garrett left to go shooting with his friends too.  My boys love their guns.  I will be shooting this weekend as well, but it will be pictures NOT bullets.  :)

Amber and the babies came to spend the evening with me, and I enjoyed their company so much.  Sweet baby Penny is full of smiles and is growing so fast.  Cooper now calls me "Gramma Ronica,"  and I LOVE IT! He is too adorable for words that precious grandson of mine.  Amber prepared a delicious dinner of chicken breast stuffed with spinach, green onion, bacon and Swiss cheese, some roasted asparagus, and ranch fries.  It was delicious!  After son Brandon got off work, they invited Blake to spend the night with them so he could join them making caramel apples and carve some pumpkins.  He was so excited to go.  Blake loves spending the night with them.  "Thank you Amber and Brandon!"

Have an amazing weekend everyone!  Get out and get some fresh air and exercise.  It does a body good.

My precious grandchildren, Cooper and Penny..."Sweet P."
 Going on a scooter adventure with uncle Blake.

 Giving grandma some precious smiles.  :)

 Sweet P and uncle Blake.

 Sweet P and mommy.
 "Hi grandma!"

Delicious dinner prepared by my daughter-in-law Amber.


***Doggy Daily***
Dozer, the leaf king.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Plain White T's , 1, 2, 3, 4


Random Link of the Day...Sticky Toffee Pumpkin Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors