Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013

My 365...

Today I decided to have some oatmeal with fresh blueberries for breakfast.  Does that make me hip...or does that make me old?

It was delightfully healthy.  :)

Blake is home sick again today.  Only today is a little different, mama is sick too.  We are both sneezing, coughing, racing for the tissues and the orange juice.  But today is an amazing day too.  Because it is another day I get to spend the entire day with my buddy.  We get to be miserable together.

He has to go to school tomorrow, I don't want him falling behind so early in the year.  I want this year to be an amazing one for him.  He is already off to a great start, so we can't slow down now.  Too much greatness waiting to happen.

Tomorrow is Friday!

Hope your day was full of greatness today planet.
Breakfast of champions...and old people. :)
 The sky is a little gloomy, but there are Autumn colors outside of my window today.


***Doggy Daily***
"Shhhh, my boy is not feeling well today."

Music I am listening to today...The Script, Hall Of Fame


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Coconut Tart


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors