Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!

I was off and running like a champion this morning.  Why is that you ask?  Well duh...because I "am" a champion.  :)

A good start on a Monday signals an awesome week ahead.  Make it so universe.

Hope you had an amazing day my friends.
And he is off to start his day!  And he discovered that he left his bike lock at home when he got all the way to school.  Silly Blake.  
 "Uhmmm...hello?  Hat too big much?"
 "Hook-em Horns!"


***Doggy Daily***

Happy 8th birthday to the most annoying dog on the planet!  Just kidding Ducati, we love you.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Chester See, Whistle While I Work It  (I LOVE Tobuscus in the video...lol, And of course Chester See's amazing voice!)



Random Link of the Day...Captain Kirk watches Miley Cyrus performance.  LOL!


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors