Friday, September 6, 2013

September 6, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

Two weeks down, and we have survived it...public school.  Not that I had any doubts that Blake would do fine, I was just not so sure I would.  I had to make the final call to Idaho Virtual Academy today to officially withdraw him from Home School.  That was bitter sweet.  :*(

My daughter-in-law came to spend the evening with us.  I got to enjoy some snuggle time with my darling little granddaughter Penny.  I missed my grandson Cooper though as he was spending the evening with his other grandmother.  I made Amber promise to bring him on Sunday!  It is entirely too quiet without that little ball of energy here.  He is such a joy.

Finally, today I am going to dedicate this blog to "The Nikon!"  Garrett's amazing, almost 6 year old, Nikon D50 camera, that I have truly loved taking photos with, has finally taken its last shot.  *sniff*  I was SO upset when I went to take a picture, and it did nothing but flash an "ERR" message at me.  After doing some research it seems that the shutter mechanism has died.  It would cost $250 to replace, so Garrett has decided to retire it permanently. I literally cried!  I still have my new Canon T3, but the photos simply do not compare to the rich color quality of that old Nikon.  (sigh)

Thank you great Nikon.  We had fun together you and I.  You shall forever hold a place of honor in our camera Hall of Fame.
Have a great weekend planet!  Get out and get some fresh air and exercise.  You will be glad you did.

Seeing Blake off to school this morning. 
 Uncle Blake enjoying some time with his precious princess Penny.  :)



  Beautiful, sweet, adorable baby girl.
 Snuggling in my arms.  *love*

***Doggy Daily***

"Gee mom, I know I am blowing my coat and all...but being exiled to the dinning room is a bit rude!"

Music I am listening to today...The Icarus Account , Sunshine and Rain


Random Link of the Day...Blueberry Bliss Cheesecake Bars.

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors