Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

My 365...

I love it when the day starts out right.  That was this morning.  Blake and I were both up at 7:00am so that he could get a shower in, and get his homework done.  I was able to make some bacon, eggs and English Muffins for he and Casey, and there was enough time left over just to visit a bit before he rushed off to school.

After he left, I was able to get a lot of work done as well.  I had everything done and checked off my To-Do list by 9:30am.  Sheesh!  I really need to find a hobby.  Oh wait...I already have so many hobbies.  Guess it is time to enjoy them.

I feel so blessed to be living in a peaceful country.  I can only begin to imagine what mornings are like for all the mothers in Syria and other war torn countries.  I am sure their days are no where near ordinary.  Today I send many thoughts and prayers their way.

Hope your world is peaceful today planet.  Never take what you have been blessed with for granted...for you never know when it will be gone.

Keeping my marbles together today so I don't lose them.  :P
Too late...lol :)

 Storm clouds over the mountains.  Hopefully these storms bring some much needed rain.

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Nickelback , When We Stand Together


Random Link of the Day...Avocado Pani Puri

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors