Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

My 365...

Inspired, that is how I feel today, simply inspired.

Inspired to...

Be a better mother.
Have more patience.
Be more creative.
Write.
Ride 150 miles this month...at the very least...(Hey, a girl can dream.)
Not get too upset if the weather gets in the way of my bike riding goal.
Get more sleep
Give more hugs
Stop taking the negative things in life personally. It happens.
Show more appreciation for the people who love me.
Eat better.  (Thank you Kori and Garrett my personal trainers.)
Say "no", if I am feeling "no", and not feel bad about it.
Read more
Take more pictures.  < --- Nah, that is not possible.  :)

How about you?  Are you feeling inspired?  Most people get excited for Spring.  Not me, I get excited for Fall!  October is my favorite month.  I plan on having a great one.

Happy Monday, and Welcome October!

With everyone gone for the day, and it is raining today, Miss Lilly is the perfect model for the daily photos. Come to think of it, she always is.  :)

Looks like this guy is having a Monday...lol

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Matt Maher , Rise Up


Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors