Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013

My 365...

Happy Tuesday planet.  Hope you had a great day.  :)

We are now starting week two of school, and Blake is doing great thus far.  He has only said that he misses home school one time.  Having such a flexible schedule was really nice.  I miss it too.  He is enjoying his new school, and has even decided to join the band.

He is so tired when he gets home.  I had dinner ready for him, then he enjoyed some "Air soft" target shooting with his big brother.  When it was time for homework, poor kid was almost too tired to concentrate.  He went up to his room to change, and two seconds later he was sound asleep.  I did not have the heart to wake him up.  Since he was to bed so early, I will just wake him up early in the morning for his shower and he can finish his homework before he goes to school.  It may take a few days, but we will get a routine working.

I had a nice day as well.  Although I will say, these long, quiet days without my boy noise are going to take some getting used to.

Homework time.
Garrett, the coolest big brother on the planet.  He always has time for his little brothers.



***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...(as recommended by Garrett) Lorde, Royals  Awesome song!


Random Link of the Day...Quinoa and Mango Salad

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors