Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013

My 365...

I need to stop calling this blog My 365.  As of today, not including this post, I have made it  1,365 consecutive days of taking at least one picture every single day.  *Applause...Applause*  Or, "My gawd Veronica, you are one OCD chick!"  lol :)

To be honest, I knew I would make it a full 365 days, because I was enjoying the project.  However, I never dreamed I would make it to 1,365 days.  But I am here to proclaim that I am easily going to make it another 1,365 + infinity days.  I am having way too much fun to stop.

Have an amazing weekend planet!  The weather is supposed to be nice and cool, so there will be some awesome biking adventures for Blake and I.  We are at 72.17 miles for September, and I want to at the very least break 100 miles.  I hope to get that done this weekend.  Then October starts Shaytober, which is the annual "Get in Shape" challenge with Shaycarl Butler.

Last year his challenge was in September, and I rode my bike over 162 miles just for one month.  Woot!  I am really looking forward to some long October bike rides.  I am only at 332 miles for the year, which is much less than last year.  By the end if September 2012, I had logged over 695 miles.  I want to do better.  :)
My Rheumatoid Arthritis has really slowed me down a bit this year, but I am not ready to give up yet...or ever.  I have to keep moving, I can do this!  And hey, if I can do this...anyone can.

Until next time...

Ready for a new day, a new challenge, my son Casey.  He is so awesome.  :)  "I love you son!"

The phone rings...

Blake: "Hi mom, Blake here, just got out of school. I am going to go hang out with my awesome mother."

Me: "Who? What are you doing? Who are you going to hang out with?"

Blake: "You mom! We can play some Minecraft."

Awwww :') I love this kid. 
Some lovely colors today.



***Doggy Daily***
"I see you watching me mama..."
"SQUIRREL!"
"..now where were we?"

Music I am listening to today...Norah Jones , Sunrise


Random Link of the Day...Shaytober!  Get Ready!!


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors