Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013

My 365...

Casey got a job!  I am so proud of him.  He has been pounding the pavement for 8 months trying to find some good work, but jobs in Idaho are not easy to come by.  He will be working at the main location of one of the largest dairy companies in the Northwest.  It will be hard work, but that is what Casey has always wanted.  He will be working 12 hour shifts, from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM...yay, that will keep this teenager out of trouble.  "The mama motive"...lol  He was hired today, and he starts today.

He needs something to keep him busy while he is getting ready for surgery and the rest of his life.  His dream is still Army or Navy, forestry service, fire department...maybe college, who knows.  All I know is that whatever Casey does, he will do it well and he will be at the top of his game.  He wants to work hard doing something he loves.  There is no question in my mind that he will be doing just that.  I am very proud of my son.  :)  "Go Casey!!"  And thank You God for bringing this opportunity his way.

Speaking of God, I am thankful for so many things God has done for us this past year.  If you put your faith in the Big Man Above...He will never let you down.  It has not been easy raising four sons who do not have the benefit of a father who can show them the way.  I could have never done it, or continue to do it, without help from God and without the guidance of their big brother Garrett.  Thank you Garrett.  It still breaks my heart that they do not have a father who tells them how awesome they are, or that he is proud of them.  But I will say this, they have a mother who does...and who always will.  "I am so proud of my sons!"

The bike ride to school to pick Blake up was a little chilly and damp this afternoon.  Our high today was 51°f with some rain.  I love it!  Riding with thick gloves and a heavy coat was a bit of a challenge on my weak old hands I will say, but I did it.  I usually only wear a sweat shirt,because on long rides you build up enough body heat to stay warm.  On short little rides to school and back, I do not generate enough heat to prevent my body from turning into an icicle.  Therefore, heavy coat and gloves required.  It was fun though!

All in all, a great day in my world planet.  Hope your day was awesome as well.  :)
I see Autumn colors coming on!



This is Casey smiling.  Really he is.  He is smiling inside.  (Such a tough guy all the time.)

And an adorable number four son.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
"It is sweater weather ladies!"


Music I am listening to today...Chris Rice , Love is Gonna Break Through




The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors